System Integration Services
Rapid Development Services. is a Pharmaceutical Line System Integrator, providing complete line installations. The typical equipment may include bottle unscrambling, liquid or tablet filling, bottle capping and torque, bottle weighing, sealing, re-torque, bottle labeling, bottle banding, carton erecting and bottle packing, case forming, case packing, case labeling, case weighing and case palletizing.
Pharmaceutical Equipment Line Integration Services.
Bottle filling: Liquid or TabletsServices:
- – Review of Products drawings and Products Specifications
- – Review of Process Steps and Machine requirements
- – Specifying standard or custom machinery
- – Providing price quotes for machinery for the line
- – Conveyor selection and integration
- – Standard machines and conveyors procurement
- – Delivery of all equipment to the Integrator Plant
- – Uncrating, positioning, wiring and check out of machinery
- – Conveyor alignment
- – Fabrication of railing and guiding tooling
- – Fabrication and mounting of profiled splash type aseptic Wire-way.
- – Centralized Control Panel with a single sealed electrical and piping drop.
- – Electrical wiring from the panel to the line
- – Compressed air piping thru the wire-way.
- – Water line piping.
- – Nitrogen line piping
- – Centralized Variable speed drives installation and wiring
- – Power distribution disconnects and control motor starting for the line equipment.
- – Bottles Spacing wheel installation and wiring
- – Sensors installation and wiring
- – Equipment start up and adjustments
- – Line speed coordination
- – Back end Packaging equipment set up and testing.
- – Line start up services
- – Validation support services.
- – Start up and testing
- – Change over for different size bottles
- – Line Disassembly and crating
- – Line shipment to the Customer plant
- – Equipment rigging and placement at the customer plant
- – Equipment reassembly and wiring
- – Equipment check out and start up.
- – Validation support
- – Production support